Saturday, April 23, 2022

Ya Boy Kongming - Extra Music

 Don't worry, this song is still stuck in my head. To keep it in your head, I've also found some creative people that have mixed the song. First, the 8-bit (I guess one could call it Chiptune) version of the intro song. 


The second one is an extended edm version. Because party. And it brings the song closer to 2 minutes from it's 1:30 opening credits. The longer I can listen, the better. 



I've yet to figure out if the title of the song is "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" or "Chicky Chicky Ban Ban." I've also seen it as "Ciki Ciki Bam Bam." That's the original spelling of the Turkish song it came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drag Race Thoughts on Lady Camden

I was watching a best of clip of Drag Race season 14 this morning and I realized that there was no chance in the world that Lady Camden was...